Sunday, October 12, 2008

Study Sanctuary

I have a midterm a week from Tuesday which means I'll be anti-social until approximately 10:00 pm on October 21st.

I'm spending this evening at the "Stoffel Study Sanctuary" to prepare for my upcoming exam. Aunt Sue always has dinner on the table, snacks in the cupboard, and a never ending supply of dark chocolate desserts. I also love that she doesn't think I'm too old to get tucked into bed.

She taught me how to focus when I was little and now my study sleepovers keep me disciplined. Thank you, Aunt Sue, for the hospitality that helped me earn two financial licenses and waive the GMAT. :)

To read more about my wonderful aunt, check out Sarah's tribute!

2 comments:

S said...

awww, go mom!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Melisa and your welcome anytime:) I just leave the light on.
Love Aunt Sue