Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm on Fire!

Happy Hump Day & Happy Birthday Internet!

I'm having a great week thus far and am looking forward to finding out if it will continue to ride the waves of good news:

First, I got the green light to delegate the data entry portion of my sales tracking responsibilities (YAY!) so that I can spend more energy expanding my skill set and helping the client managers bring in new business.

On Tuesday, I realized that I wasted too much time over the last few weeks being a pre/post exam grump. I picked up my Operations midterm yesterday and happily discovered that I was ahead of the curve.

Bank of America's Hurricane Relief Team was recognized by Alan Rappaport and Jay Springer (no relation to Jerry) on this afternoon's all hands call. Rochester is one of the smallest cities in our market (DE, NJ, NY, PA and parts of CT) so it was a pleasant surprise that four of the associates recognized this quarter were from Upstate, NY.

In other good news, I'm only one wish away from becoming a lead wish granter for the Make-A-Wish foundation!

No comments: