Tuesday, July 29, 2008

C-Dawg's Post M.B.A. Career Plans

"My post-M.B.A. plans cumulate to myself holding a C.E.O. position of a leading pharmaceutical company, on par with Bausch and Lomb or Johnson & Johnson, by the age of 46. I expect that with my knowledge accumulated at this fine institution, I'll climb rapidly through the ranks in the Business world. My past education, being a B.S. degree in Biology and three years of academic research on Alzheimer's Disease, have given me a wealth of knowledge in the inner working of the Biological sciences arena. As such, when complemented with an M.B.A. from a world renowned school I will be an unstoppable force focused on a single goal and armed with the ammunition to succeed."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
This blog is purely based on fictional characters. None of the names, stories, or places are based on actual people or events.

"anonymous” and 1/2 dynamic duo!!

Clarkis said...

Let's make that 36... BS!

Melly said...

Where is your ambition? I expect you to take the world by storm by 26.